A milk of excellence
Our cheeses are made from cow’s, goat’s or sheep’s milk.
The quality of our milk is the first element needed to make a good cheese.
In France, all milk producers who deliver SAVENCIA Group must join the Good Breeding Practices Charter and are regularly audited.
Real quality assurance of milk in terms of traceability and food safety, it commits farmers to take into account the identification, health and feeding of the herd, milk quality, animal welfare, safety of people and environmental protection.
You want to know more about Savencia Cheese & Dairy’s responsible commitments approach.
Quality is a priority for Cheese Ingredients, at all times, at all levels.
It is one of our main keys and we take it into first consideration.
Our Savencia cheese factories meet strict requirements of quality and food safety:
- Compliance with European and international regulations
- Quality audit and evaluation from suppliers and subcontractors
- Microbiological release control mandatory on all batches before shipment
- Regular audits of good hygiene and food safety practices at production sites
- Full and controlled traceability device
- HACCP approach
- Certification of production sites by an external certifying body approved by the Savencia Group (ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, IFS, BRC)
- Accredited laboratories (internal and external)
- Formalization and signature of a specification
- Product sample library